Did you mean: 

CSP Signup Bonus

tag
MrCollector
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP Signup Bonus

@takeshi74 wrote:

@MrCollector wrote:

Well, I have two cards with Amex, and their bonus policy for cardmembers is as follows, "If we identify you as currently having an American Express® Card account, you may not be eligible for this welcome bonus offer."

Definitely don't just rely on assumption with a given creditor based on another creditor as policies vary.

Chase's wording is a bit vague:

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/sapphire-preferred-card.aspx?freedomsplit=2&CELL=63WS

This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.

But by "cardmember" they mean "CSP cardmember".  I've received sign up bonuses on all 4 of my Chase cards.

I'm thinking the same thing. Just got off the phone with Amex who gave me 10K miles after first purchase instead of the standard 30K miles after $1K spent.

760 (TU) 755 (EX) 740 (EQ)

Chase Sapphire Reserve | Hilton Aspire | Amex EveryDay | World of Hyatt | Aviator Red | AAdvantage Platinum Select | Citi Premier | United Mileage Plus | Discover It
Message 11 of 13
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Don't worry OP, Chase is not like AmEx with regards to sign up bonuses.
Message 12 of 13
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@kevinjjc wrote:
Don't worry OP, Chase is not like AmEx with regards to sign up bonuses.

+1 -- you will get it for sure. AmEx is a beast when it comes to sign up bonuses-- I feel like I never know when/if I'm going to get it.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.