Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Targeted Offer

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP Targeted Offer

the way to deal with chase imo assuming you are close to a branch is to only apply in branch and never the net.  with a dl and ssn the banker can pull up offers that are not seen online and the % of approvals is higher - 100% in my case.  branch pre-approvals will also bypass 5/25.  there is a 70/5 running right now for some - like me who cannot use it lol - the au gives you 5K but the card # is the same, the card needs no use for the bonus.  a friend got it the other day, 79K in a day, not too shabby. 

csp 70k.jpg

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Targeted Offer

Good to know.  When it comes time to apply for my CSP I may have to stop into my local branch and check first.  I suppose that way, though, you can't get someone you know with a CSP their 10k point referral bonus?  Certainly the additional 20k points exceeds the 10k referral bonus, but if I went in branch and they only offered me the standard 50k points I'd probably do the app online to get the referral bonus for my father.  It would also be nice if you could apply for the Chase Amazon card in branch, but I believe that can only be done through the Amazon site.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.