cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP UR Points Transfer To IHG..Who Knew???

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: CSP UR Points Transfer To IHG..Who Knew???

@baller4life wrote:
Umm let me do some math....I got all my cards in the past two years. Currently have 17. Closed 5. Total new accounts in two years is 22......22-5(Chase max)=17. Welp I guess I have 17 too many new accounts. LMAO!!!!

In that case. I have 23 new Smiley Surprised accounts in the past year 0 Closed. 22 too many accounts. Freedom was my last new Account.  So I guess I'll be on the sideline for a while.  

Message 11 of 26
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah I'd hate to see you waste an hp or two. Once I get home to my spreadsheet I will know exactly when I can app CSP. Until then, I have a lot of weeds to pull and rows to hoe!
Message 12 of 26
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Yeah I'd hate to see you waste an hp or two. Once I get home to my spreadsheet I will know exactly when I can app CSP. Until then, I have a lot of weeds to pull and rows to hoe!

LMAO!!!!!!  I will be right there in the next row over I'm not applying for anything I'm  waiting until you say go then I will apply. 

Message 13 of 26
msbia
Established Contributor

Chickens!!! I ain't skurred. I got a slew of new cards in the past year...hmm app Hyatt or nah Baller? Lol
Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 14 of 26
baller4life
Super Contributor

Or NAH!! Lmao!!
Message 15 of 26
msbia
Established Contributor

Well dang. Ok. LOL
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 16 of 26
baller4life
Super Contributor

AARP,Penfed and now CSP. That's all I'm adding. Closing Diners November
Message 17 of 26
msbia
Established Contributor

That's really a good plan Baller! The only one with AF is CSP. I truly have no plans for anymore cards at the moment and I pretty much have all hotels covered once I PC Delta to Hilton. Good info about the UR points though, thanks for the heads up!
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 18 of 26
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

I guess there's no need in telling you that I just got off the phone with my local branch and she said that they could possibly go to 50,000 points if you apply in the branch. She will call me back because she was with a customer.  

So that's how my DW got 50,000 instead of 40,000 on her CSP. I was looking for information about 50K points and only saw some blog posts about private clients but we are not.

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I missing something? From what I read, I thought converting UR Points to IHG was bad value?

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.