cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP able to PC to CSR after AU bonus?

tag
enjoimorenow
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSP able to PC to CSR after AU bonus?

Wouldn't it make more sense to get the CSP and get the sign up bonus, then apply for the CSR as a new card to also get that sign up bonus and PC the CSP to a freedom or freedom unlimited??  Then you could get both sign up bonuses which is where you will earn the most rewards.

BK 7 Scores (08/2016): EQ-528. TU-486. EX-530.
Current Scores (04/2022): EQ-717. TU-735. EX-736.
Message 11 of 12
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Re: CSP able to PC to CSR after AU bonus?

@Anonymous wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

I got my CSP in July 2015. Just before July 2016, the anniversary date, I downgraded to the regular Sapphire (only available via downgrade). So I was able to avoid the CSP $95 fee. January 2017 I PC'd to the CSR. I have no idea when they are going to hit me with the CSR annual fee. I am guessing in July 2017 since that is the anniversary date.

That's what would I would expect but here's what happened in my case.  Got CSP 12/2014 and was assessed my first AF in December, 2015.  PCed CSP to CSR 12/16 and I expected the AF to hit then but the $450 AF didn't show up until May, 2017 statement.  So I'm not sure how they are doing it exactly.

Wow! They waited an additional 5 months to bill you that. I wonder why? Well, I am ready for it in July, but if it came in December, it would be ok.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.