Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP & Freedom CLI Strategy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP & Freedom CLI Strategy

Hello Fico Fam.

As you all know im been going hard paying my credit cards.I've paid down my BOA cash rewards, Discover, both amex

and tomorrow i will pay off my CSP. and start with freedom 

my question is: when im done paying both cards can i ask for an increase on my CSP when my capital one reflexs? that way they could maybe match that 10k limit ? and then see if i can get my freedom increased with the same pull ?

thanks for your input Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tszone
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP & Freedom CLI Strategy

I think it is one hard pull per card. I just applied for the Slate, I will transfer that card to my Freedom or CSP.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

if its like that i will do it for my CSP since it has the bigger limit. 

thank you for your input!

@Tszone wrote:

I think it is one hard pull per card. I just applied for the Slate, I will transfer that card to my Freedom or CSP.

Message 3 of 4
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Fico Fam.

As you all know im been going hard paying my credit cards.I've paid down my BOA cash rewards, Discover, both amex

and tomorrow i will pay off my CSP. and start with freedom 

my question is: when im done paying both cards can i ask for an increase on my CSP when my capital one reflexs? that way they could maybe match that 10k limit ? and then see if i can get my freedom increased with the same pull ?

thanks for your input Smiley Very Happy

If i were you, i will focus on the chase card that i use heavily.then,ask for 15k sth with that card, and then move the limit to the other card. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.