cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP & NFCU Flagship Signup CC Offer. Which?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: CSP & NFCU Flagship Signup CC Offer. Which?

Between the holidays, normal bills and if necessary MS- you might be able to make it work. How were you planning to use the CSP? Do you travel, eat out a lot?
Message 11 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anthonykc wrote:
I know I know,
one of the only reasons I applied for CSP was because the offer.
If I knew I could have gotten the NFCU offer I wouldn't have applied just yet.
Ugh

Can you charge your rent, car payment, car insurance or anything?

Message 12 of 19
Anthonykc
New Contributor

Travel a lot, taking a cruise in the mediterranean in November which is $2k already, I have cash but going to use csp then PIF and use another 1k to each 3k
Current Score: 715 Goal Score: 775 Will Garden Soon.

CapitalOne Platinum $1.5K | CapitalOne MTV $1.5K | BestBuy Store $6K | Kays $3.5K | Military Star $2K | DiscoverIT $8K | AMEX BCE $1K Smiley Sad | NFUC Flagship $13.5K | USAA World MC $8K | USAA Rate Adv $8K | CSP 5K 10/2013 | NFCU LOC $10K
Message 13 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
Question: why app for cc's that you can't meet the spend requirement?

+1

That's what I was thinking unless the OP got drawn in the allure of just having those CCs.  You'd hate to miss out on free... did I say FREE?  To each his/her own, but IMO, that's a waste of a decent sign-up bonus of free moolah $$$$$$. 

ROFLMAO!!!!  Just classic myjourney!

You have to admit Lexie... THAT was hilarious!!!   Robot LOL

Message 14 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It seems like you have the CSP covered and I'm sure you'll buy things on your vacation. I would use the NFCU on routine bills. You have til end of Dec/early Jan to meet that spend.
Message 15 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 16 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
It seems like you have the CSP covered and I'm sure you'll buy things on your vacation. I would use the NFCU on routine bills. You have til end of Dec/early Jan to meet that spend.

+1

I concur with Lexie.  Determine your current spending levels that can easily satisfy the $6K and anything you have budgeted during the bonus period.  You definitely don't want to lose out on such good offers! 

Message 17 of 19
hot4u
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
Question: why app for cc's that you can't meet the spend requirement?

+1

That's what I was thinking unless the OP got drawn in the allure of just having those CCs.  You'd hate to miss out on free... did I say FREE?  To each his/her own, but IMO, that's a waste of a decent sign-up bonus of free moolah $$$$$$. 

ROFLMAO!!!!  Just classic myjourney!

You have to admit Lexie... THAT was hilarious!!!   Robot LOL

Uda Bomb

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 18 of 19
manyquestions
Established Contributor

It's easy.  For any amounts you fall short you can buy $500 Visa gift cards from a lot of places with a credit card and cash them out by buying money orders at grocery stores or Walmart or just use them for spend in the future.  You can do all kinds of stuff. You'd be nuts to miss out on getting both those bonuses. Google Manufactured Spending.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.