Did you mean: 

CSP and Freedom Sign Up Bonuses

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP and Freedom Sign Up Bonuses

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wait does the AU have to spend a certain additional amount or you just have to add an AU..?

Add an AU.

AU has to make one charge for the bonus 5k.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not for Chase. The AU card has the same info as the main holder. Never used the card I requested to be an AU on either of my Chase accounts and still got the bonuses.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wait does the AU have to spend a certain additional amount or you just have to add an AU..?

Add an AU.

AU has to make one charge for the bonus 5k.

When has that ever stopped me? Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NYCguy37 wrote:

Hey Everyone, 

How long does it normall take for singup bonuses to appear from chase? I've hit the $500 for the freedom card and the AU purchase for my CSP and am working towards the $3k for my  CSP right now. Just curious since I'm planning for a trip. Thanks!

NYCGUY37 ... Did you apply Freedom or CSP first ? i wonder if it makes a different with whom you apply first and still go under 1 inquiry instead of 2. Whether applying CSP first then freedom right after or the other way around ... 

Message 14 of 17
NYCguy37
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@NYCguy37 wrote:

Hey Everyone, 

How long does it normall take for singup bonuses to appear from chase? I've hit the $500 for the freedom card and the AU purchase for my CSP and am working towards the $3k for my  CSP right now. Just curious since I'm planning for a trip. Thanks!

NYCGUY37 ... Did you apply Freedom or CSP first ? i wonder if it makes a different with whom you apply first and still go under 1 inquiry instead of 2. Whether applying CSP first then freedom right after or the other way around ... 

I actually applied for Freedom first to get an in with Chase. I then applied for the CSP a week later. I know not the smartest move, but when I got approved for the Freedom, I had the itch to apply for the CSP and pulled the trigger. 

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NYCguy37 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@NYCguy37 wrote:

Hey Everyone, 

I actually applied for Freedom first to get an in with Chase. I then applied for the CSP a week later. I know not the smartest move, but when I got approved for the Freedom, I had the itch to apply for the CSP and pulled the trigger. 

under same inquiry or 2  ?

Message 16 of 17
gercredit
Contributor

Hi guys,

I also got the CSP and Freedom since last week.

My AU already did a purchase on each of the cards and both have posted. Unfortunately I cant see any bonus points added. Do I look at the wrong spot?

Gercredit

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.