Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP approval bonus at bank

tag
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

CSP approval bonus at bank

Hi Gurus,

I see CSP is now having 40k points when you spend $4k in 3 months [ earlier it used to be $3k in 3 months when you apply online and $2K in 3 months when you apply at bank. ]

Can any one let me know whether we still have this offer at bank where we get 40k points when you spend $2k in 3 months ?

My friend is planning to apply and i asked him to hold off applying online. 

USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP approval bonus at bank

@CardsLifeLine wrote:

Hi Gurus,

I see CSP is now having 40k points when you spend $4k in 3 months [ earlier it used to be $3k in 3 months when you apply online and $2K in 3 months when you apply at bank. ]

Can any one let me know whether we still have this offer at bank where we get 40k points when you spend $2k in 3 months ?

My friend is planning to apply and i asked him to hold off applying online. 

Thank You,

Wajid Patan 

As far as I know there is no advantage to applying at the bank.  I haven't heard of any one having a $2K spend requirement.

Also you should remove your name from your post.  We don't want anyone to include personal information.

Message 2 of 4
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Thank you very much for your response. I did applied for CSP in past [ one year back] and got this offer of spend $2k in 3 months to get 40k points. 

Note: Sorry for typing my name, it was a mistake i will correct it. 

USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CardsLifeLine wrote:

Thank you very much for your response. I did applied for CSP in past [ one year back] and got this offer of spend $2k in 3 months to get 40k points. 

Note: Sorry for typing my name, it was a mistake i will correct it. 

Yeah, they used to have it at one time but it's been the $4K for several months now and I've seen no indication that anyone has received any less of a spend requirement in one of their branches.

No worries on the name.  I know you put it there to be polite.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.