Did you mean: 

CSP card and booking flights

tag
zerobacan
Established Contributor

Re: CSP card and booking flights

@longtimelurker wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:
I was considering typing out responses to these questions, but then I decided to not bother because its frankly too complicated to fully answer in this space. People wondering about these things really need to educate themselves a bit first by doing some reading/research. Once you have a basic understanding of different hotel programs, mileage redemption costs, airline alliances, and your travel patterns, then you can figure out what credit cards you should get and how to use them.

People willing to do that are on Flyertalk, not here!

hey thanks for the reference! ill get more educated about this topic Smiley Wink

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 11 of 13
parakleet
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker I agree. There's so much info out there to process that it takes a LOT of reading and researching to figure out the best options based on your needs. Unfortunately, there's no one size fit all since everyone's income, avail credit, and spending is so varied! But I think either Chase UR and Amex MR points seem to be some of the most popular. Flyertalk is definitely a great resource. Bit clunky UI but the info is solid.

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 12 of 13
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Flyertalk has a lot of good info, but be forewarned they are pretty much all road warriors and have little patience for "noobs." Milepoint is another option for you as well.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.