Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP delivery

tag
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

CSP delivery

Their sending my CSP by UPS do you have to be home to sign for the package or do they just leave it at the door?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSP delivery

I would imagine that the UPS parcel is delivered like any other - If the bank chose UPS, they might have sent you an email with a tracking number (although tracking numbers are pretty useless for expedited parcels - the package is usually delivered before the tracking system is even aware of it's existence).

Message 2 of 5
lonewolf210
Established Member

When I had my Amex shipped UPS to me they didn't requier me to be home but I live in an Apartment complex so they just left it with the lease office which might be why.  

Message 3 of 5
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

To be honest I'm really excited about it...hehe it's like Xmas for me.
Message 4 of 5
bribro
Valued Contributor

It's been a while since I got my CSP, but I believe it was no signature required.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.