Did you mean: 

CSP eligibility - need help - Update : CSP got approved

tag
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP eligibility - need help

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

+1 they can pull another CB that is better

Not always the case. I had to call at least 5-6 times before they would pull TU over EXP. (for inquiry sake)

They are getting more firm when it comes to this.

Message 11 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

IMHO pretty good odds of an approval

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 16
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@MissCredit9 wrote:

@jennylocha what was your AAoA at time of approval? Also what was your highest CL at the time?

AAoA was 1 year and Highest CL was my $3000 Care Credit acct. All others were just below that.

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 13 of 16
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@MissCredit9 wrote:

@jennylocha did you have a relationship with Chase prior to apping? was the approval instant?

Yes I opened a personal checking and savings with them in January. I also apped for a Freedom in July and had to recon it but was approved for $1000. I used that card often and then made multiple large payments on them in order to show excessive activity on the card. I am not sure if that helped, but two months later I apped for the CSP and a day later the Southwestern Airlines and was instantly approved for both $5000 each. I have since moved my acquired points from my Freedom card to my CSP and used them to reserve a hotel stay for three days and Universal Orlando tickets. Super easy and I love Chase! Everything about them is so just easy when you have your foot in the door with them. I plan to app for the Ritz next year as I have heard that this card is super nice. My plan is to travel every year especially with this CSP building points for me to do so!

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 14 of 16
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSP eligibility - need help - CSP approved

Hi agian,

I took my brother to Chase Bank and he applied for CSP ...whooooo instant aproval with $5K CLI. Bank personal manager also requested for a rush card and we expect to recieve the same in two days ... We are so happy. 

Bank personal manager insisted myself as well to apply and he will do his best to get the card approved. However I said, I am in garden now and already have loads of inquires for this year and I was declined for CSP in past 3 or 4 months back. 

Any ways, good luck for my brother and he can travel outside of US with a pease in mind. Thank you guys for your support and help. 

USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 15 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: CSP eligibility - need help - CSP approved

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.