Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: CSP for me?

snowkitty wrote:
Well, I went for it and was denied. :smileysad: I called for a recon twice and both were fails. They said my accounts have not been open long enough. Less than a year. I have a mortgage on my report but it has been inactive since 95 so it didn't matter to them. I told the csr's that I have been paying cash since the mortgage and didn't realize that no credit for so long was just as bad as having bad credit. This southern girls charm just did not work this time. Oh well......I didn't really "need" it anyways.

Sorry snowkitty

Give it one more shot tomorrow

Have my fingers crossed

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Valued Contributor
armbenderc

Wow. I would recon again and explain to them that you want to make it your main card even if you don't have any or replace your debit and you want to give chase your business blah blah blah.

Tell them you want to take advantage of 20% off when booking thru ur mall, etc.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Valued Contributor
red259

snowkitty wrote:
Well, I went for it and was denied. :smileysad: I called for a recon twice and both were fails. They said my accounts have not been open long enough. Less than a year. I have a mortgage on my report but it has been inactive since 95 so it didn't matter to them. I told the csr's that I have been paying cash since the mortgage and didn't realize that no credit for so long was just as bad as having bad credit. This southern girls charm just did not work this time. Oh well......I didn't really "need" it anyways.

Wait. All these TLs of yours were opened in the past year?

Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 730 6/27/14
Goal Score: 800 In garden until 1/2015

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}