Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP for me?

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CSP for me?

@snowkitty wrote:
Well, I went for it and was denied. Smiley Sad I called for a recon twice and both were fails. They said my accounts have not been open long enough. Less than a year. I have a mortgage on my report but it has been inactive since 95 so it didn't matter to them. I told the csr's that I have been paying cash since the mortgage and didn't realize that no credit for so long was just as bad as having bad credit. This southern girls charm just did not work this time. Oh well......I didn't really "need" it anyways.

Sorry snowkitty

Give it one more shot tomorrow

Have my fingers crossed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 21 of 23
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Wow. I would recon again and explain to them that you want to make it your main card even if you don't have any or replace your debit and you want to give chase your business blah blah blah.

Tell them you want to take advantage of 20% off when booking thru ur mall, etc.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 22 of 23
red259
Super Contributor

@snowkitty wrote:
Well, I went for it and was denied. Smiley Sad I called for a recon twice and both were fails. They said my accounts have not been open long enough. Less than a year. I have a mortgage on my report but it has been inactive since 95 so it didn't matter to them. I told the csr's that I have been paying cash since the mortgage and didn't realize that no credit for so long was just as bad as having bad credit. This southern girls charm just did not work this time. Oh well......I didn't really "need" it anyways.

Wait. All these TLs of yours were opened in the past year?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.