Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP in the bag!

tag
Networth
Frequent Contributor

CSP in the bag!

Just pulled the trigger on the Chase Sapphire Preferred, instant approval Smiley Happy my first new CC since 08'

Starting CLI of $6,000, this is my first Chase account so am very happy to start building a realtionship with them and get this card, I finally understood its value once I learned about the 1:1 point transfer. I plan to eventually have the CSP/Freedom/Ink combo, think it would be ok to app for the Freedom now? I would really like the categories for the coming holidays.

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CSP in the bag!

@Networth wrote:

Just pulled the trigger on the Chase Sapphire Preferred, instant approval Smiley Happy my first new CC since 08'

Starting CLI of $6,000, this is my first Chase account so am very happy to start building a realtionship with them and get this card, I finally understood its value once I learned about the 1:1 point transfer. I plan to eventually have the CSP/Freedom/Ink combo, think it would be ok to app for the Freedom now? I would really like the categories for the coming holidays.

Congrats on the CSP if you haven't app'ed any cards since 08 one HP isn't going to hurt you for a chance at the Freedom

Good luck should you try 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 8
mountainmom
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! What is your score? (Apologies if it's in your sig, I'm on mobile)

Eq 702 TU 707 Exp 718
Message 3 of 8
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@mountainmom wrote:
Congrats! What is your score? (Apologies if it's in your sig, I'm on mobile)

From his sig 

Walmart TU 783 (As of 8/9/13) Most Recent

Equifax 769 - Experian 761 - TransUnion 783

Message 4 of 8
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!

Freedom????? APP, APP, APP!!! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Nice starting CL there. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Networth
Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys readings these forums has opened my eye to CC rewards.

I called Chase to try and get them to use the 1 HP for the CSP to also apply for the Chase Freedom because I have read on this forums others have had this done, unfortunately the rep I spoke to said that was not possible, blah.

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 7 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congrats on your approval. Once you get the Freedom you'll really start adding up the points!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.