Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP pending verification?

tag
sultan33g
Contributor

CSP pending verification?

So I have applied for the csp a couple of times and been denied due to being blacklisted. However I recently got back in through my business and was approved for the chase ink plus card.

Usually I never have offers on the chase website but I now have two for the freedom and slate but not the csp. However the csp is the only card I want and so I bit the bullet and thought what the hell.

Last time I applied I got a pending message but called the Blackdoor number and they flat out said I was denied. This time I called after pending status and they said I needed to talk to the verification dept but they are closed for the weekend.

Do you guys think I might have s chance this time?

Thanks
01/14/2015 Scores: EQ: 646 TU:667 EX: 663
03/23/15 Scores: EQ: 716 TU: 778 EX: 721

Goal Scores: 750

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: CSP pending verification?

Looks  promising . This is what I got for all my Chase apps and just had to answer a few verification questions 😀

Message 2 of 6
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Seems like you have a chance since they didn't say you were denied. That is what happened to me with my CSP. I thought I was going to be denied when they said call but they told me I didn't to talk to verification dept. All they did was ask me some ID & security questions then say I was approved
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 3 of 6
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@sultan33g wrote:
So I have applied for the csp a couple of times and been denied due to being blacklisted. However I recently got back in through my business and was approved for the chase ink plus card.

Usually I never have offers on the chase website but I now have two for the freedom and slate but not the csp. However the csp is the only card I want and so I bit the bullet and thought what the hell.

Last time I applied I got a pending message but called the Blackdoor number and they flat out said I was denied. This time I called after pending status and they said I needed to talk to the verification dept but they are closed for the weekend.

Do you guys think I might have s chance this time?

Thanks

I think you're good so far. Much better than getting a denial. My Freedom is in verification right now and with each verification I've gotten from Chase has resulted in an approval for me.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 4 of 6
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

I had to verify my identity for my Freedom. It sounds like you are approved pending some verification. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
sultan33g
Contributor

Thanks guys I can now rest easy and slow down with my apps for half a year.
01/14/2015 Scores: EQ: 646 TU:667 EX: 663
03/23/15 Scores: EQ: 716 TU: 778 EX: 721

Goal Scores: 750

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.