Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP problem

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

CSP problem

Tried to add my new CSP to my online account with Chase after I activated the card.  Get an error message saying this is a business account and cannot be added to personal accounts.  Anybody else have this problem.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Re: CSP problem

I had that issue with my business card but you can call in to Chase and they will have someone add it to your account.  I would try the same with the CSP.

Message 2 of 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Yep but it's only because we have the ink on our profile.. If we didn't have business it wouldn't be a problem. I had to call, in as well.
Message 3 of 5
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

I don't have a commercial acct; called in and the rep said give it a day or two and try again since I just activated the card today; not very helpful, not usually like the Chase reps

Message 4 of 5
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

got a msg from Chase......got it fixed.  Not bragging but thankful to this forum........my Chase herd looks good....Freedom(s) 4.5k, Marriott 7k, IHG 12k, .AARP 6k, closed Slate and Amazon today an moved to CS 10.3k, and my King of the herd I activated today CSP 28k.  Will be concentrating on the CSP to get the bonus.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.