Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP product change

tag
red259
Super Contributor

CSP product change

I know Chase is no longer takiing apps for the CS, but has anyone had recent luck with PCing a CSP to CS? 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP product change

@red259 wrote:

I know Chase is no longer takiing apps for the CS, but has anyone had recent luck with PCing a CSP to CS? 

Not sure. I plan on just closing it and rolling the limit over into something else, Unless they'd be open to PC to a 15.99% APR Freedom.

Message 2 of 7
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

Not sure. I plan on just closing it and rolling the limit over into something else, Unless they'd be open to PC to a 15.99% APR Freedom.

I changed mine last week from a CSP to freedom so I wouldn't be hit with another AF and still keep my UR points. That is a high APR for a freedom card? Mine is 14.99.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@revvystoke wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

I changed mine last week from a CSP to freedom so I wouldn't be hit with another AF and still keep my UR points. That is a high APR for a freedom card? Mine is 14.99.

The reason I'd be doing this is because my current Freedom is 22.99% after the promo.

Message 4 of 7
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Freedom or CSP for that matter aren't the types of cards designed for carrying a balance on anyway.  I don't even know any of my APRs other than the ones still in the 0% promo period and my CU cards.  Wouldn't consider carrying a balance on anything else.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

Freedom or CSP for that matter aren't the types of cards designed for carrying a balance on anyway.  I don't even know any of my APRs other than the ones still in the 0% promo period and my CU card.  Wouldn't consider carrying a balance on anything else.

If I were to carry a balance with no promo, It would be on my AMEX BSP, which is 14.24%

Message 6 of 7
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

Freedom or CSP for that matter aren't the types of cards designed for carrying a balance on anyway.  I don't even know any of my APRs other than the ones still in the 0% promo period and my CU card.  Wouldn't consider carrying a balance on anything else.

If I were to carry a balance with no promo, It would be on my AMEX BSP, which is 14.24%

Ha I got curious and had to look.  I've had something at 0% for so long I couldn't remember.  Looks like my CU card is at 10.99%.  Higher than I thought.  I was thinking it was 9.99%.  Now I'm curious as to what the rest of them are.  lol

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.