Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP question?

tag
fot1
Established Contributor

CSP question?

Planning on getting the CSP  next month or so.. Looking at the card I don't see any 0% interest  introduction period.. Did I miss that or does this card not have it?

Too many to list..
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: CSP question?

To my knowledge there is none and the rate is the same for everybody, 15.24% I believe, right from the get go.

Message 2 of 9
red259
Super Contributor

@fot1 wrote:

Planning on getting the CSP  next month or so.. Looking at the card I don't see any 0% interest  introduction period.. Did I miss that or does this card not have it?

Doesn't offer 0% APR. If you need to carry a balance this is definitely not a card you should get. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't have it and has never been an option as far as I can tell

Message 4 of 9
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't think travel cards usually have 0% apr offers that often. The only card i can think of is possibly amex everyday cards. that come with 0% apr and BT. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5 of 9
fot1
Established Contributor

Thank you guys.. I was planning on using this card when I put a new roof on my house.. That would have easily taken care of  the sign up bonus spend limit.. Guess I can still do that and just do a blance transfer to my PSECU PSL/CC combo.

Too many to list..
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't think travel cards usually have 0% apr offers that often. The only card i can think of is possibly amex everyday cards. that come with 0% apr and BT. 

Arrival+ has a 0% APR offer for 12 months but its never listed on their website and I only know about it bc someone here was kind enough to provide a link which I saved. I cant even find the same link if I google search Smiley Surprised Have no idea how the person located it but it works

Message 7 of 9
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Arrival+ has a 0% APR offer for 12 months but its never listed on their website and I only know about it bc someone here was kind enough to provide a link which I saved. I cant even find the same link if I google search Smiley Surprised Have no idea how the person located it but it works

that is why i said usually lol

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

that is why i said usually lol

+1

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.