Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP requirements

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP requirements

If you had actually read my signature, you would see my utilization, AAoA, etc. the things that do determine.
Message 11 of 23
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

I did see your sig.  Again, there are more factors considered.  My best guess is attached to my prior reply.

Also keep in mind that if that AAoA is from CK it may not be your actual AAoA.

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I calculated it. I was mostly concerned with the short history as for my approval odds.
Message 13 of 23
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I calculated it. I was mostly concerned with the short history as for my approval odds.

Slim at best. but like other poster said. never know with the underwriters. they are not looking who else gave you in the sense when they look at that AA of A and your oldest account is 5 months. like guy said. roll the dice. you don't have too many inquiries. so nothing to lose. if denial. then you will know for sure.

Message 14 of 23
sjt
Senior Contributor

Check the Pre Qual site and see what happens.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the pre qual site requires that I actually have a credit score of some sort. I have less than 6 months of history.
Message 16 of 23
Ford725
Established Contributor

Just check the pre approval for Chase already!!!! Lol. If you do, you'll have a greater idea of where you stand with them and what you need to do, if anything. Remember, "It's better to have tried and failed, than to never have tried at all."Smiley Wink

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 17 of 23
js0319
Established Contributor

@Ford725 wrote:

Just check the pre approval for Chase already!!!! Lol. If you do, you'll have a greater idea of where you stand with them and what you need to do, if anything. Remember, "It's better to have tried and failed, than to never have tried at all."Smiley Wink

+1

AMEX PRG - NPSL I AMEX Everyday Preferred - $34.8k I Capital One Venture - $20k I Chase Sapphire Preferred - $25.5k I Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier - $20.7k I Barclay Arrival + - $10k I Capital One Quicksilver - $10k I NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa Signature - $15k I NASA FCU - $10k I Texell FCU Visa - $5k I Chase Freedom - $9.9k I Citi Double Cash - $7.8k I Discover IT - $5k I NFCU CLOC - $15k I Total Unsecured Credit - $188,700

EQ FICO - 714 (5/24/16) I TU FICO - 772 (5/24/16) I EX FICO - 770 (5/24/16)
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

With what I said, I implied that I got nothing. Should've been more clear sorry. I check once a week and have never gotten anything. I'm gonna let my amex report and go for it. Thanks guys. I'll update with results Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
With what I said, I implied that I got nothing. Should've been more clear sorry. I check once a week and have never gotten anything. I'm gonna let my amex report and go for it. Thanks guys. I'll update with results Smiley Happy

Nothing ever showed up for me either and look at my Chase collection in my sig. Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.