Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP - the 2nd year free?

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

CSP - the 2nd year free?

My CSP was opened back in Nov 2013. So far I haven't seen any $95 on my bill. Is Chase giving me the 2nd year free?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP - the 2nd year free?

@DigitalArk wrote:
My CSP was opened back in Nov 2013. So far I haven't seen any $95 on my bill. Is Chase giving me the 2nd year free?

Lol I wouldn't call and advise them of that. Smiley Wink

I was just reading another forum last night that was talking about how that happened on their AA cards (Citi), but then they got a letter in the mail a couple of months later stating that it would be applied to their account within two business cycles. So if I were to take a guess, this is what will end up happening.

Have you looked at your Nov. and Dec.'s statements though?

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would awesome if it was free! I assumed it would be on your year anniversary.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just noticed in my TY Pref that there was a membership fee credited out in last statement. I never remember paying one. It must have been credited each year.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice...

I was impatient and downgraded mine ahead of time.
Message 5 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Na ah... You? Impatient? I don't see that at all! Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be glorious!  But assume it will show and be prepared for it. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DigitalArk wrote:

They must like you or you are a very lucky person Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.