Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP travel/purchase questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP travel/purchase questions

I used UR points for a trip in two weeks and the card for a rental car.  My mother is ill, so am I, and I may not be able to make the trip.  The tickets and car rental are non-refundable.  Chase Sapphire offers trip cancelation based on illness.  Does anyone have information about this?  

Also, I paid $1800 for an instrument a month ago after just receiving the card.  I made the spending bonus, used the points for the above travel.  The instrument still hasn't arrived.  Ironically, the dealer is 90 miles away from my mother's home in Arizona.  I have emailed him repeatedly and he says he'll check on it.  No details.  The dealer is one of three authorized distributors of my instrument, a Buffet Clarinet.  Is there seller fraud protection if I use this card?  Should I open up a case.  I would go under the $4K spending but can make it up.  I'm not trying to get my money back over nothing, not trying to play games.  I'm concerned about my mother's inability to see me, my own health and the purchase I made.  The card currently has a $200 balance, a 7K limit and I have no other CC debt.  

Any help would be appreciated.  My next step is to call CSP directly but would like more info before trying to explain all this, but I have to hurry.  Flight is on the 15th.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP travel/purchase questions

I would suggest calling Chase.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.