Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP with EMV

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP with EMV

@IcEWoLF wrote:

I received mine today, it looks awesome.
The only thing I don't like is, when they inserted the chip, they pushed too hard, the visa bird logo shows the chip square in the back.

+1 I recieved my card today in the mail, very nice looking card, much better than the regular card it looks very classy with the emv chip, although with my card it does not show the chip square in the back could be just how some cards are made...

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 81 of 101
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for contacting Chase to request for a Chip and 
Signature card.

A new Chip and Signature card has been sent via "Rush 
Delivery" to the mailing address for your account. You 
should receive it within two business days.Smiley Happy

>
Message 82 of 101
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

I tried twice to get the EMV CSP, both times I've gotten sent my regular CSP without an EMV. I am giving up as I know have 2 spare cards.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 83 of 101
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

I was on the phone with Chase after midnight on Wednesday night i.e. early Thursday morning, while trying to buy a plane ticket off a foreign website which had resulted in a decline. As I was about to hang up and they asked about anything else... I just said, sure, send me the EMV card. It's being delivered TODAY! Ha... it's like the card was being made almost immediately...between Thursday morning, when I was talking with them and Thursday evening when it was dispatched.

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 84 of 101
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

I know this is random but my new CSP got denied yesterday at dinner because I forgot to activate it....stupid me.  Don't forget to call and activate it folks!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 85 of 101
mjnierva23
New Contributor

got mine today love it

Message 86 of 101
Networth
Frequent Contributor

I got mine a couple days ago but I have stuck it in the drawer till I travel overseas again or my older one is beat to death lol. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 87 of 101
r34dy2fly
Contributor

Just pulled the trigger and got a CSP. Hoping to call and ask for an EMV as soon as card arrives.

Message 88 of 101
H4LO
Established Contributor

@r34dy2fly wrote:

Just pulled the trigger and got a CSP. Hoping to call and ask for an EMV as soon as card arrives.

I think all users are now getting the EMV. I think you posted in the other thread.

Ask them to "rush" it to you. 2 day shipping. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 89 of 101
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@H4LO wrote:

@r34dy2fly wrote:

I think all users are now getting the EMV. I think you posted in the other thread.

Ask them to "rush" it to you. 2 day shipping. 

+1.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 90 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.