Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP with EMV

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

CSP with EMV

FYI cards are out, no idea on changes physically... mine should be here tomorrow afternoon and I will let everyone know if they have changed the actual card at all

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 1 of 101
100 REPLIES 100
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSP with EMV

Mine is getting delivered as well, do let us know if they changed the cc#'s Im hoping they did not, I wouldnt mind having a nice a new looking CSP laying around for backup. lol

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 2 of 101
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@ac921ol wrote:

Mine is getting delivered as well, do let us know if they changed the cc#'s Im hoping they did not, I wouldnt mind having a nice a new looking CSP laying around for backup. lol

I specifically asked if the card numbers were changed and was told they were not and the old cards would still work. 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 3 of 101
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

It's official the chip and signature is available now for CSP. Finally the wait is over and they will rush your new card by ups 2 day delivery.
Message 4 of 101
H4LO
Established Contributor

Just got my CSP about a week or two ago. So I'm assuming just call up and ask for a new one with EMV? 

EDIT: Called up, gentleman knew what I was talking about. Asked if 3-5 day shipping was fine, I'm in no rush so that's fine with me. 

Mentioned it's the same CC number, that you'll be able to continue to use your same card until the new one arrives. Same number, just the additon of the EMV. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 5 of 101
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I just emailed them in a secure channel and requested for it.
Message 6 of 101
L-TWT
Established Contributor

I had my eye on Chase's CSP for a while now, but the one thing that held me back was the lack of not having EMV. I guess i may have to break my 2-3 CC rule and apply!Smiley Embarassed

Message 7 of 101
GMCloud27
Valued Member

I called up CSP CS and made the request and originally, the CSR said that it is not rolled out yet and I would have to wait.  After some persistence and her placing me on hold to do more research, she came back and told me she would be able to send me out a card with rush delivery (1-2 Day UPS).

Can't wait to see if anything has changed visually with the new chip!

AmEx Gold (NPSL) | CSP ($12k) | BCE ($24.5k) | PenFed Platinum Rewards ($50k) | Merrill Lynch PP ($15k) | US Bank Cash Plus ($19.5k) | Citi Best Buy ($8k) | CapitalOne QuickSilver ($6k)

01/13-12/13 Tradelines: $10,100 -> $69,900 Thank you myFico!
TL: $134,400
Message 8 of 101
tray
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

FYI cards are out, no idea on changes physically... mine should be here tomorrow afternoon and I will let everyone know if they have changed the actual card at all

Thanks for the tip, I just sent a secure message to Chase I will post what happens, I hope all the reps are on the same page that the emv chip and signature is out, just read the last thread on this topic and I hope I am able to get a replacement card, I may have to place a call if the secure message outcome turns out bad...

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 9 of 101
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

I called today, and the representative said they still have not rolled out yet and there is no way for him to do it...I'll send a secure message.

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 10 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.