Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP woohoo

tag
mpswirl
Valued Member

CSP woohoo

Got my csp in the mail today........and it is a metal card that answered my earlier question. 

ex 669 tu 689 eq 658
these scores are a few months old
goal 700 club
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP woohoo

Woo congrats Smiley Happy treat it well!

Message 2 of 21
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I have to get this card once im eligible. Now go show it off!!!! lol Smiley Wink

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 21
distantarray
Established Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

I have to get this card once im eligible. Now go show it off!!!! lol Smiley Wink

most won't honestly care, but the ones that do get some funny reactions Smiley Happy

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 4 of 21
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

MORE LIKE THEY PRETEND TO NOT CARE HAHHA THEY MUST WITH SUCH A GREAT LOOK Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 5 of 21
ezef3ar
Contributor

I want one so bad Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 21
distantarray
Established Contributor

MORE LIKE THEY PRETEND TO NOT CARE HAHHA THEY MUST WITH SUCH A GREAT LOOK Smiley Happy

nah most could careless, especially with how easy it scratches etc it looks dirty and old REALLY fast and easily when used a lot. It's funny a few thought it wasn't a Visa or Mastercard so they were like... we can't take this.... at fast food places tho lol I was like SWIPE IT! Robot Mad

Message 7 of 21
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

lol I saw a pic on google and saw that the VISA or MC logo is on the back right? It must be comical to see their reaction hahha (they swipe and they are like OHHHHHH... but how?) Smiley Very Happy imagine it turns into a big chaos and it goes on the news *Mcdonalds worker and customer get into a bloody fight just because the worker didnt accept the funny looking card* Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 21
distantarray
Established Contributor

lol I saw a pic on google and saw that the VISA or MC logo is on the back right? It must be comical to see their reaction hahha (they swipe and they are like OHHHHHH... but how?) Smiley Very Happy imagine it turns into a big chaos and it goes on the news *Mcdonalds worker and customer get into a bloody fight just because the worker didnt accept the funny looking card* Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

hey it could be worse Taco Bell $2 bill incident Smiley Wink

http://www.snopes.com/business/money/tacobell.asp

Message 9 of 21
bluesnowman
Frequent Contributor

As far as I can see, (and especially at work) it doesnt matter to me what card the customer presents when they pay. We just care that the charge will go through. I had someone the other day who had a Freedom card and the charge would not go through. He ended up calling Chase and found out that they put a fraud alert on it because he had justed used his card at a gas station. He got them to lift up the Freeze after answering their questions and the charge went through. What matters to most of us at work is how the customer is (is he mannered, demanding, a regular?, is he a good guy, or just a guy who is wealthy) Credit and cards don't define someone, but there behavior and personality does Smiley Happy. I have actually been fortunate enough to see a CSP at work (guy was very nice and a regular) and I have seen a centurion card at work as well (one very cool and expensive piece of plastic IMO, Man brought his family plus 5+ people, bill was 180+ and had no problem going through, he was a good tipper too.) Congrats on getting the CSP as well, it is a card I want someday too. 

Bank of America: Cash Rewards.- 4.2k. 4/25/12 (CLI Increase 6/15/13, CLI May of 2015, sept 2015), Citi: Forward- 4.5k. 10/27/12 (CLI on 2/8/14, SP, CLI on 9/26/15 sp). Discover: More- 7k, 10/27/12 (Increase 6/1/14, CLI in May of 2015, SP 9/2015) Amex: PRG- NPSL (closed 12/13/13). 11/24/12. Chase: Freedom. 5/1/13- 5k (EX CLI HP 9/2015) Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus.-3.6k. 6/15/13. Amex BCE-2k. 12/7/13. Amex SPG-5k 12/8/13 (CLI on 9/2015) Capital one VentureOne Visa Signature-10k (9/6/15). Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard-4K. Last App: 9/6/15. Total cl: 45,300
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.