Go for it now! RECON! RECON! RECON!
Hi all I apped for the csp last month n was deny, but did get approved for the freedom for 2.8k, should I wait 6 months to apply for it again.. Since I am graduating school this month and will be working full-time instead if part time so my income will be doubled. So 6 months to establish a relationship wih chase on my freedom and higher income , would it boost my chances more?
My scores are all 750+, but it will drop for now due to recent TL, but it should bounce back in 6months.. They reason they deny me was income when I spoke to them on the phone..
What do you guys think?
My highest TL is 3.5k but hopefully my Amex 3x CLI will give me a TL of 6k
My advice would be to have a year of perfect history with the Freedom, then you should be in good shape. Good luck.