Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP?

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: CSP?

@ACcash wrote:

I see the idea of using inqueries anyway to have a shot and to get explainations in the worst case. Thanks!

I really don't mind getting the lowest limit 5k, even with the cost of lowering my 8k limit on my Chase UA card. For a grad student, 5k * 2 is already good enough. I do want this card, since I fly UA once a month NY <-> CA and CSP will boost my miles!

However, I just realize that the AMEX SPG card I've got this month requires ~5k spending in 6 months to get the initial bonus. With CSP that means ~8k spending within the next 6 months -- it's not bad but I don't want to push myself to spend money on nothing.

If you are willing to push the envelope (and not for everyone) look into some manufactued spend, where basically you "really" spend very little (e.g. $10 per $1000 or 0 for Chase).  With Chase, you can do this officially:

https://www.chase.com/gift-cards

which allows you to buy chase gift cards on line, with a Chase credit card, at no extra cost, the limit is $2,600 per 30 days, although with a new card I would spread this out over the three months and also buy other stuff.

Once you have the gift cards, you can cash them out in various ways at Walmart for example.

Message 21 of 24
ACcash
Established Member

Seems that CSP also offers a World Mastercard option -- anyone knows if there is a minimum CL in this case?

Message 22 of 24
drinkthekoolaid
Valued Member

Same $5000 min
AMEX BCE - $27,000 ~ Chase Sapphire Preferred VISA SIGNATURE- $24,000~ AMEX Platinum -$NPSL ~ Citi Diamond Preferred $10,000
USAA MASTERCARD - $10,000 Commerce Bank Visa $8,000~
USAA Student VISA - $1,000 ~ Chase Freedom - $500
Message 23 of 24
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@ACcash wrote:

Seems that CSP also offers a World Mastercard option -- anyone knows if there is a minimum CL in this case?

5k min CL. At the moment, you can't apply directly for the CS/CSP World MC. Although, you can convert to it. I recently converted my CSP Visa Signature to CSP World MC.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.