Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR App - Does Chase account help?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR App - Does Chase account help?

@Anonymous wrote:

Opened AmEx BCE in Feb 2017, not a single bad/late/delinquent on my file.

AAoA is 1 year 6 months roughly though.... last opened was the BoA in april 2017. Haven't had any hard hits / new CC since.

Try again when your AAoA reaches two years or a little more. 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was planning to apply in October/November of this year so that my AAoA will be 1 year 11 months/2 years /2 years 1 month roughly 

Message 12 of 14
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

AAoA is 1 year 6 months roughly though.... last opened was the BoA in april 2017. Haven't had any hard hits / new CC since.

To get an AAoA of about 18 months, OP probably has 2 or 2.5 years of total CC history. I got a $7.5k CSP with 14 months of total history. Granted, I started with a Freedom so had 14 months with Chase.

Anecdotally, a checking/savings account makes (or used to make, the anecdotes I've seen are old) it easier for someone with a thin file or no history to get a Freedom...but OP has a decent history.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wasCB14 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

To get an AAoA of about 18 months, OP probably has 2 or 2.5 years of total CC history. I got a $7.5k CSP with 14 months of total history. Granted, I started with a Freedom so had 14 months with Chase.

Anecdotally, a checking/savings account makes (or used to make, the anecdotes I've seen are old) it easier for someone with a thin file or no history to get a Freedom...but OP has a decent history.

I don't have any history with Chase.... If I get the CSR then I need to get it in October/November in advance of a trip to take advantage of the benefits, any later then the CSR is tough to justify for myself.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.