cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR and Lounge pass

Established Contributor

Re: CSR and Lounge pass

I can also confirm that PP included with CSR includes unlimited guests. 

When traveling for work with 3 coworkers, all 4 of us got in on my PP when our flight got delayed at LAX.

I was the hero that day. Free food, drinks, and shower (we were stuck in the airport for 6 hours after a long day of work). The lounge was very handy! 

Discover IT $35K | FNBO Visa $30K | Cash+ Visa Sig $19.5K | Southwest Premier $16K | Priceline $15K | Citi Forward $14.3K | US Bank Plat $14K | Commerce Bank $13K | CSP $13K | CSR $10K | Sallie Mae World MC $10K | Lowe’s Consumer 10K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Fidelity Visa $7K | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | WF Cash Back Visa $5.4K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | AMEX BCE $3.9K | Freedom $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | Kohl’s 1.5K | Target $1.4K | EX FICO (from AMEX): 768, TU FICO (from Discover): 797, AAoA: 4.4 years
Message 11 of 12
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: CSR and Lounge pass

I did mine on the benifits page on the 12/13. Got it in the mail on 12/21

It was a single page letter. All the other ones I have gotten come in a large envelope with all of the details... Unless they are just sick of sending them to me. haha

CITI Prestige, WEMC (25k), Chase Sapphire Reserve, VI (32K), Amex EDP (25K), JPM Ritz Carlton, VI (20K), Amex Plat N/L, AAdvantage Aviator Red, WEMC (21k), Capital One Venture, WMC (10.5k)
Message 12 of 12