Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR credit pull

tag
BundiFan
Regular Contributor

CSR credit pull

I know they use Ex and Tu for the pulls but are they scoring you based on vantage or fico for approval?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR credit pull

@BundiFan wrote:
I know they use Ex and Tu for the pulls but are they scoring you based on vantage or fico for approval?

They use FICO scores but also have an internal scoring system.  Also what credit report they pull varies by state, so depending on where you live, EQ could be pulled instead of TU

Message 2 of 7
BundiFan
Regular Contributor

I live in MI and when I was using Chases free credit score they showed vantage so that got me wondering on this topic in the first place.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I live in Michigan as well.  My Chase free credit check always shows Experion.  Through the Slate card "check your credit score". 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BundiFan wrote:

I have seen on here from other members that they use an internal algerithm scoring model. If you were double pulled it usally means a more boarderline approval. As in the system couldn't generate an approvasl a manual review was done. 

Message 5 of 7
bz386
Frequent Contributor

I got double pulled on EX and EQ and then approved for $33k. Not sure if double pull necessarily means that the approval is borderline.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bz386 wrote:
I got double pulled on EX and EQ and then approved for $33k. Not sure if double pull necessarily means that the approval is borderline.

It doesn't mean that at all.  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.