Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR important info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR important info

So there may have been a problem w chase yesterday. Because yesterday I was pq for everything , to today nothing. Yes I'm of course aware it can change daily, but I had no changes between tofay and yesterday between exp//eq. Haven't checked tu but I don't think they pulled that for either. Only change being my eq/ex csr pull.

Sooo....this may have been last Mondays fiasco all over again, except the in branch version. (Unless someone goes in and is told your pw for everything, united, slate, CSP, csr, etc)

Message 71 of 80
trant3
Established Contributor

walked in branch asked for any possible pre-quals, banker said no dice but she'd be glad to submit a CSR app. I'm 16/24 so of coursed declined! Mind you I have chase checking and two CCs. Looks like its impossible to get the CSR Smiley Sad

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 72 of 80
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Glkslngr wrote:

Wow! What an a**!!! I bet the rep was just looking out for his/her commission. I would call up and have the inquiry removed if you dont get approved, assuming you only applied becuase you were told you were prequal'd.

Agree.  Guess the best time is at the end of the month?  When need to meet commission?  (Check glassdoor for chase pay dates, then pre qual three days before commission accrual for month Smiley Wink). JMHO

Signature needs updating
Message 73 of 80
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Yes Scupra they appear to be different. There are reports of no online preapprovals and then preapprovals in branch.

Hooyah!!  Was hoping for that response (but must wait to see if Chase upping the limit on Ink Cash).

Signature needs updating
Message 74 of 80
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Glkslngr wrote:

Wow! What an a**!!! I bet the rep was just looking out for his/her commission. I would call up and have the inquiry removed if you dont get approved, assuming you only applied becuase you were told you were prequal'd.

Agree.  Guess the best time is at the end of the month?  When need to meet commission?  (Check glassdoor for chase pay dates, then pre qual three days before commission accrual for month Smiley Wink). JMHO

Smiley Very Happy That's a great idea!!

Message 75 of 80
elim
Senior Contributor

Hrmmmm

I'll be in Detroit next week and staying at Marriott Renaissance Center for a few days and I believe they have a full service Chase branch in the mall downstairs.  May as well go in and get the "sorry".  I don't think i'll even unfreeze EX at 16/24.

Message 76 of 80
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

Good luck to everyone going in branch!  I am still trying decide what I want to do with this card, but if I apply, I am definitely going to check out a branch.

Message 77 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the Ink from a business banker and recently the CSR when I had too many adult beverages and applied online. It's an Infinite so must have $10k SL, which is all it had, but I definitely broke the 5/24 rule...

Message 78 of 80
Cstl05
Contributor

A friend of mine just app'd for the Reserve yesterday and today got a call from Chase verifying a number and was approved for $11k.  He had just recentley(beginning of last week) applied for Chase Slate doing a BT, Blispay, Discover IT, Amex Delta Gold, Cap1 Quicksilver and Citi Double Cash.  He was approved for all but the Citi DC stating that he had recentently inquired/established too many new credit lines.  He started at 1/24 I believe.  I didn't think he would be approved but he did get it!  Very interesting regarding the 5/24, unless it is because the other tradelines may not have posted yet?

Chase Sapphire Reserve/Chase Sapphire Preferred/Ritz Carlton/Chase Freedom/Amex Blue Cash/Discover IT/Capital One Quicksilver/Bank of America Cash Rewards/Citi Costco/Citi Double Cash/Barclay Apple Rewards
Message 79 of 80
Scupra
Super Contributor

@Cstl05 wrote:

A friend of mine just app'd for the Reserve yesterday and today got a call from Chase verifying a number and was approved for $11k.  He had just recentley(beginning of last week) applied for Chase Slate doing a BT, Blispay, Discover IT, Amex Delta Gold, Cap1 Quicksilver and Citi Double Cash.  He was approved for all but the Citi DC stating that he had recentently inquired/established too many new credit lines.  He started at 1/24 I believe.  I didn't think he would be approved but he did get it!  Very interesting regarding the 5/24, unless it is because the other tradelines may not have posted yet?

You got it Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 80 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.