Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR perks

tag
Gallager2014
Valued Member

CSR perks

I currently have a CSP and I am trying to determine if I should upgrade it to a CSR. I use the CSP for travel and dining. The CSP perk I use hte most is transferring UR points to frequent flyer programs. Does the CSR also have the 1:1 point transfer perk? CHase's website does not mention it for the CSR.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR perks

@Gallager2014 wrote:

I currently have a CSP and I am trying to determine if I should upgrade it to a CSR. I use the CSP for travel and dining. The CSP perk I use hte most is transferring UR points to frequent flyer programs. Does the CSR also have the 1:1 point transfer perk? CHase's website does not mention it for the CSR.

Yes, the transfer program is the same for the CSP and CSR.  The CSR does have 1.5 UR redemption thru the Chase travel portal vs 1.25 for the CSP

Message 2 of 6
Gallager2014
Valued Member

I'm not talking about purchasing travel via the UR portal. I am talking about transferring UR points to Singapore Ailines or United.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gallager2014 wrote:

I'm not talking about purchasing travel via the UR portal. I am talking about transferring UR points to Singapore Ailines or United.

Yes I know and I said they were the same.  I just added the 1.5 vs 1.25 just in case you weren't aware

Message 4 of 6
Gallager2014
Valued Member

I understand now. Thank you for the information.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gallager2014 wrote:

I understand now. Thank you for the information.

You're very welcome

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.