Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CU's Reporting to TU

tag
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

CU's Reporting to TU

Does anyone else have an issue with their CU cards reporting to Transunion?

I have:

PenFed

Nasa

Consumer's CU IL

None of these are reporting on TU.  PenFed is nearly a year old.  I have contacted them several times about the issue.  Thier last repsonse was, 'this is a known issue, we are working to resolve' type.  My Nasa and CCU are new, and have been reporting to EQ and EX for a week or so, but not on TU.  These 3 cards have a combined $65K CL, so I'd like them to report.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: CU's Reporting to TU

never had that issue but I don't know if it is their problem or TU's problem

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had Logix FCU cc since 2013 and it is reporting on my trans union-just pulled the full report this morning.

Message 3 of 14
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@sillykitty1 wrote:

Does anyone else have an issue with their CU cards reporting to Transunion?

I have:

PenFed

Nasa

Consumer's CU IL

None of these are reporting on TU.  PenFed is nearly a year old.  I have contacted them several times about the issue.  Thier last repsonse was, 'this is a known issue, we are working to resolve' type.  My Nasa and CCU are new, and have been reporting to EQ and EX for a week or so, but not on TU.  These 3 cards have a combined $65K CL, so I'd like them to report.

same here silly...i have had my Pentagon for almost 4 months now and still doesnt report to TU. Their overdraft line of credit does though...weird. My NASA already reported to both EX & EQ so will give it a few days more and see if it does report to TU afterall.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 4 of 14
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

Thanks for the feedback ... Glad to know I'm not the only one dodgerslv

Should have added, I do have one CU card report to TU ... my OCCU

Message 5 of 14
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

I have accounts at several CU's but Energy One (CU here in Dallas) refuses to report to my TU.

Message 6 of 14
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

My  : 

Credit Union Of Texas - Does NOT report to TU

Dallas Federal CU - Reports to all 3

Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal CU - Reports to all 3

Message 7 of 14
Luscher
Valued Contributor

I don't think they are required to
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 8 of 14
uswala
Senior Contributor

I think each lender has option to report to any credit bureau, e.g. my CU reports to only EQ and EX. Some just report to one.

Message 9 of 14
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

MIne are consistently two months or so behind reporting. Right now one of my cards was last updated in July.

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.