Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CU's that pull EQ

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CU's that pull EQ

I wanted to apply for new credit card and EQ is my best CR.   I have Alliant credit card (great card) but wanted one more CU card  (major banks too unpredictable).  Does anyone know of an exclusive EQ puller by CU?   Thanks
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: CU's that pull EQ

Penfed and Navy Federal.
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smallfry wrote:
Penfed and Navy Federal.

Thanks smallfry, but I don't think I qualify for membership  to NFCU.  Also, my EQ FICO is 690ish, no derrogs, some inquiries, and from what I've read would probably not qualify for Penfed card

Message 3 of 17
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Do you have new accounts? What is your util? And do you have high CL's/debt already relative to your income?

Most credit unions pull EQ. My local CU pulled all three when a app'ed and booked an auto loan with then two years ago.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Do you have new accounts? What is your util? And do you have high CL's/debt already relative to your income?

Most credit unions pull EQ. My local CU pulled all three when a app'ed and booked an auto loan with then two years ago.

I have 2 new accounts within past year,  UTIL 30%, income over $110K, AAoA 3 years, no lates, no baddies, highest CL $11K, average around $3K

Message 5 of 17
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 2 new accounts within past year,  UTIL 30%, income over $110K, AAoA 3 years, no lates, no baddies, highest CL $11K, average around $3K

Total revolving debt, total revolving credit, inq's in last 6 months, new accounts in last 6 months, total revolving accounts, total revolving account with balances, EQ FICO score?

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Total revolving debt, total revolving credit, inq's in last 6 months, new accounts in last 6 months, total revolving accounts, total revolving account with balances, EQ FICO score?

Total debt - $12K

Total CL - $39K

Inq. 6 mos. - 5 (3 for leases; 2 revolving)

New Accounts 6 mos. - 2 leases; 1 credit card

Total Revolving accts - 5

Eq FICO 691

Message 7 of 17
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Crap - I forgot to ask you if that $110K was all your income or if it is HHI. If it is HHI what is your income and would you be app'ing for the card as a joint card or individually.

I assume the new account is Alliant.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crap - I forgot to ask you if that $110K was all your income or if it is HHI. If it is HHI what is your income and would you be app'ing for the card as a joint card or individually.

I assume the new account is Alliant.

Individual, applying solo

Alliant is 7 months old, new account is US Bank - 2mos.

Message 9 of 17
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I would halt app'ing, wait until anything new is more that six months old, pay your balances down a little and then app PenFed and ask for $20K right out of the box. If you do not get $20K you should get a counteroffer or recon for $10K.

I am perfectly serious.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.