Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabalas is now cap1

tag
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Re: Cabalas is now cap1

I noticed that change as well. Someone should gp this and attempt an increase. As we all know, all Cap1 CLI requests are soft pulls, so I can't see how Cabelas would be any different.

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked at the application today on the Cabela website, it shows Cap1 in the disclosures screen. So I think the transition is complete. I'm looking to get this card for the RV boondoking benefits as well as free dump station use. Just not ready to pull the trigger yet.

Message 12 of 22
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Just checked my daily EX pull, it's now reporting

"CAPONE/CABALAS"

All other info remained the same including the NE address. All i can say is that was quick!
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I attempted CLI. We shall see. 

Message 14 of 22
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Tydawg did ya do it online? Or over the phone? Fingers crossed for ya.
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 15 of 22
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Good luck. Let us know the outcome. Again, I suspect it's a soft pull. Wonder if they give the same 2-3 day verbiage like Cap1 does if it's a denial. 

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if they are still only pulling equifax exclusively for new cards like WFB was? Also, since this is co branded card, will it be under their 6 month rule?
Message 17 of 22
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Rebeezy good question, I may be wrong but co-branded from what I've read on hear does not count. I know cap1 is normally a 3 bureau pull, not sure if only pulling from equifax will continue. Likewise, I'm hoping the continue to sp from Eq monthly sonce that is my best report.
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Online, I suspect it was a denial. CapOne does not like me for whatever reason.

"

Your credit limit increase request has been received on your account ending in xxxx. You can expect to hear from the bank within the next 7-10 business days.

Thank you for being a Cabela's CLUB Visa Member!

Message 19 of 22
betax
New Contributor

I tried for a CLI, Told me 4-5 days notification.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.