Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's CLD

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Cabela's CLD

Ouch, I had applied for increase about 2 weeks ago and called to find out why it had been declined and was informed that a mortgage on my credit had reported late for the last 28 months, that was surprise to me since it was in my bk.  pulled my credit and sure enough, so my attorney is working on it, but in the meantime they pulled my credit a second time and sent me a letter that they reduced me to $1000.  So I guess it's good they didn't close it and they said if I got the mortgage off my credit that I could get an increase because everything else looked good.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's CLD

Cabela's just reduced my cl from 1k to $700...didn't give a reason.
Message 2 of 5
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Have you been using the account?

My first order was in April when I opened the account. Placed my 2nd order mid July (large ammo order). It was a great sale but all the merch was on back order. Items just started to ship this Friday. Unfortunately I charged just under 1/2 the CL so will PIF before statement posts. But so far so good. No CLD.  

Have been receiving emails and mailers for all the current sales. Maybe give them a call and let them know you want to place an order but need your CL back beforehand. Its worth a shot.

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, have used it every month since I got it in March.  The letter said it was because of something on my EQ report, but nothing specific.  EQ score is 700 fico.
Message 4 of 5
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Oh, sorry to hear that. Smiley Sad

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.