Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's Credit Pulls

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Cabela's Credit Pulls

They pulled EQ for my CLI request, then I called in to talk to them about why they declined it and they pulled agian!!

I'm going to call monday, but what you think my chances of me getting that removed are or recoded? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's Credit Pulls

They did the same to me.. I applied and they opened up my account with a $2K limit but never sent the card. I called them and I was told they closed it because of fraud about people opening a lot of accounts online. I had to 'fax them my information and what they did, I pulled my CR again then still didn't reopen account. They can close the account but they were not leaving me with 2 hard inq for two years and I have nothing to show so I disputed both with EQ and they were deleted.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's Credit Pulls

I have no idea.  But I can't see any good reason for them to hard pull you to tell you why they declined your CLI when they hard pulled you for the CLI request. 

After all, if they declined you because of the first hard pull, shouldn't they just be able to look at the report they pulled to tell you why?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.