Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's / Universal Amex Decline

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Cabela's / Universal Amex Decline

Cabela's / Universal Amex Decline. I feel like no body. I guess this is the phase one has to go through after building credit and can not get any more due to high inq's and lot of new accounts,
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's / Universal Amex Decline

Oh so THAT'S the sole reason you can't get credit from American Express today?

Don't waste your time feelin' bad my friend. Ain't worth it. You're doing just fine.

Message 2 of 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Chin up Concord.

I actually think that you sometimes overachieve with the amount of app's you put out.

You do have a point though, you will probably start hitting a wall as all those new accounts start showing up. Especially in todays climate.

This was eventually going to happen since there is a somewhat finite amount of new credit you can have before denials start for that very reason.

You might sneak some through but there is also just so many lenders out there also, the CL's will probably decrease if they are approved since it's consideed a higher risk.

Good luck with your future endeavors, but the writing may be on the wall.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 4
oracles
Valued Contributor

Hey Concord:

With the accomplishments you have obtain so far, you should not feel bad at all.

Take the time to do some credit gardening and you can start all over again.

Hurray for your success

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.