Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's Visa Q?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's Visa Q?

Oh no! I'm hoping (and will be happy with) a minimum of $1000. I wonder why they couldn't tell us our CL?? Sorry if you've already posted this, but what is your Eq score and do you have any collections on your report? Bah humbug on our happy credit day from yesterday. Sorry Diz!
Message 11 of 14
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

EQ: 648

BK 4/04

3 collections (3 to 4 years ago)

3 judgement (4 to 5 years ago)

13 inqu.'s on EQ

I'm sure the baddies have everything to do with my credit limit. I'm just waiting for the day that someone will give me a grown-up limit. I will have a hard time really using this card with such a low limit. Oh well, think positive!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, the new Cabela's card is already reporting on Experian as World's Foremost Bank NA. We haven't even received the card yet but now I finally know the limit is $1000. Wish they'd give a CLI in less than a year, but I think this is a pretty good place to start considering the only other card SO has is the 500 BOA secured.

Here's his EQ details at time of app for others interested in this card...

Score: 665

4 Negative Accts: BOA charge off 10/07, 3 Dept of Ed (all the same student loan) delinq 01/04

1 Collection: Medical 04/2004

The BOA secured card he has now has been paid on time since opening it 12/08 as has his UACC car loan from 03/07. No inquiries at time of app.

Message 13 of 14
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Great Mank, thats at least the CL you guys wanted. We'll have to keep each other updated on any CLI's in the future. Congrats.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.