Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's Visa

Due to banking restrictions this offer is available only to United States citizens residing in the United States, age 18 or older.

shoot, I am a permanent resident not a naturalized U.S. Citizen.

Message 41 of 50
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

do you have a social?
Message 42 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes and my 10 year "green card"

Message 43 of 50
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I would think with social you would be able to apply but maybe i just don't understand it.
Message 44 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it will be ok. SSN Job, income, putting my end into the U.S economy, pay taxes, file taxes. Can't vote or do jury duty though, oh well.

I'm gonna give it a shot.

Message 45 of 50
cabana7
Valued Member

Follow up...Just got home from visiting my daughter...my cabela's visa was waiting for me $4500 credit line...

731 equifax. Decent interest rate...will update if anything changes. Looks like a good account at this time.

Message 46 of 50
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, I really like my Cabelas card. The interest rate is decent, although my cl is really low. I can always work on that as time passes.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 47 of 50
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think it will be ok. SSN Job, income, putting my end into the U.S economy, pay taxes, file taxes. Can't vote or do jury duty though, oh well.

I'm gonna give it a shot.

Normally, banks dont specify citizenship as a requirement. They just require one to be a US resident. Hence if this particular one specifically states so, then it might be an actual requirement and the inquiry wont be worth it. 

I am a permanent resident and not a citizen as well and Discover was the only one I was aware of that required one to be a US citizen. I think. 

Message 48 of 50
Client9
Regular Contributor

after jumping through about 20 hoops, I finally got approved for this card.  it will replace the Crown Jewelers card the disappeard from many of our reports.  they were quite the sticklers when it came to my identity.

TU 732  7-12-09

EQ 686  7-12-09

Message 49 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good work!  DH approved for Cabela's 4/09 with EQ of 800.  CL = $5,000.  Just ordered two shirts (on clearance) - with shipping and Cabela's points - my bill was $1.  Points + Sales = Nice perk!
Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.