Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's to Cap One

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Cabela's to Cap One

When will this happen? I saw it will go to a different bank first then to cap one. Will it go wit cap one and be with all the other car cap one offers or will like citi each store will have it's own login?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Cabela's to Cap One

I would imagine that it would work similar to the Buy Power card and be a separate operation
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 2 of 6
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Do we have a time line when it will happen?

Message 3 of 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I'm curious too... I haven't used mine in 2-3 months if I could get a CLI on it it'd be more useful
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The last I heard was that Capital One got into some legal issues. Hope they've cleared the issues now.

Message 5 of 6
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

I wish it would go with Citi.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.