Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas CLI Data points

tag
jc2
Regular Contributor

Cabelas CLI Data points

Here are som Data points re Cabelas CLI that I hope will help someone.

BK DC march 2015

Approved for Cabelas 3k Aug 2016

Called in today (just a couple of days after the 6mo mark) and did CLI over the phone

I aske d a lot of questions and found some good info...here is the short version...

I asked if I was eligible for a CLI and if that meant anything more than just 6 mont mark. She said yes...our system tells us your last SP AR (mine was Jan 31 2017 per my EQ) on file and looks at that, your history with the card, age of account etc and if we tell you you are eligible it means that as long as your score is close to the same as the last AR and income is ok etc you will most likely be approved. 

I had her proceed with CLI

EQ 691

BK 2 yrs PD

2 tax liens showing.

I asked for 15k

she countered with 10k.

Before we hung up she said they will now do CLI every 90 days (after the initial 6 mo)

Hope this helps some people Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabelas CLI Data points

HP or SP?

Enquiring minds want to know Smiley Wink

Thanks for the info.

Message 2 of 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I got a $500 CLD with s 750+ EQ and silver status... I believe someone else recently got a CLD as well.. but congrats!
Message 3 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats, that's some good info!
Message 4 of 6
jc2
Regular Contributor

HP

Message 5 of 6
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
I got a $500 CLD with s 750+ EQ and silver status... I believe someone else recently got a CLD as well.. but congrats!

I got a SP CLI decline. Cabela's has never HP'd my account when I've asked for one, and left me stuck at $1k for 16 months. I closed the account on Monday. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.