Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas Silver / Black status questions

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Cabelas Silver / Black status questions

@Anonymous wrote:

Answered my own question (partially) through customer service, who confirmed it is legit calendar year (1/1 - 12/31).  

Doesn't "calendar year" ALWAYS mean that, by definition?  They would use "anniversary year" or "twelve consectuve months" if they meant something else.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Answered my own question (partially) through customer service, who confirmed it is legit calendar year (1/1 - 12/31).  

Doesn't "calendar year" ALWAYS mean that, by definition?  They would use "anniversary year" or "twelve consectuve months" if they meant something else.

While that's true in general, and in my expectations, Cabela's so called "bank" tends to do so much in a half-assed way as compared to traditional banks that I really felt the need to reassure myself that their interpretation of basic language matched mine.

As an update, shortly after my December statement, my account started showing that I am now "Silver."  I did not have to ask for an upgrade.  I haven't received an updated card, although that's less important to me.  The account showing silver gives me the expectation that I will now receive the silver benefits.

Message 12 of 13
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@NaughtyN

Its a dang pretty card

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.