Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas Visa Approval...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabelas Visa Approval...

U knw what I applied for a card this week I get a call and they asked me some weird Q. saying is my son middle age or old age Im like WTH??? i answered and then is my spouse ?? i said yes then they said congrats uve been approved for our card??? wow..... so i guess thts the norm now?  
Message 21 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved instantly but didn't get a gift. Smiley Sad Maybe that is the prize for answering silly questions. I would have played for a prize Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 52
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

contractor wrote:
I was approved instantly but didn't get a gift. Smiley Sad Maybe that is the prize for answering silly questions. I would have played for a prize Smiley Wink

It's probably on the way....or in your mailmans toolbox....Smiley Happy)Smiley Happy)
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 23 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have their account show up on CR yet? Do you have to buy something before they report? I got the inquiry ding but no new account.
Message 24 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, they reported very quickly for me.  I received the card about 1 weeks after approval, and then it showed up on one of the CRA's (can't remember which one first) about 2 weeks later.  I haven't used it yet.
Message 25 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kewl, Thanx
Message 26 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just approved for Cabela's Visa $3k :^) Are there any others like this I am missing ???
Message 27 of 52
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

I was approved as well...

EQ Pull
699 FICO
No revolving Debt since 2001 = $5,000 CL  (first card since '98)

I agree, I need another Cabela's after this reports.  I only had auto loans prior.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 28 of 52
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

I applied and received a message that said, "Currently, we are unable to verify your request. Please try again later." What does that mean?
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 29 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied today they didn't give me instant approval i called them they asked a few question an i was told i was approved. Someone called me back like 30 min later an asked if i can fax then a copy of my ID cause i have a FA on one of my credit report an they just wanna make for sure its me i said sure so i will be sending them a fax first thing in the morning. Also the pulled all 3 credit reports on me.
Message 30 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.