Frequent Contributor
mrsanderson

Re: Cabelas Visa Approval...

U knw what I applied for a card this week I get a call and they asked me some weird Q. saying is my son middle age or old age Im like WTH??? i answered and then is my spouse ?? i said yes then they said congrats uve been approved for our card??? wow..... so i guess thts the norm now?  
~EveryThing Is Within REach~FICO FORUM roCKs.....
Established Contributor
contractor

I was approved instantly but didn't get a gift. :smileysad: Maybe that is the prize for answering silly questions. I would have played for a prize :smileywink:
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"No good deed goes unpunished"

There is nothing more simple, nothing more complex than the relationship between Country Boy and Dog.
Established Contributor
unknown_entity

contractor wrote:
I was approved instantly but didn't get a gift. :smileysad: Maybe that is the prize for answering silly questions. I would have played for a prize :smileywink:

It's probably on the way....or in your mailmans toolbox....:smileyhappy:):smileyhappy:)
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Established Contributor
contractor

Anyone have their account show up on CR yet? Do you have to buy something before they report? I got the inquiry ding but no new account.

There is nothing more simple, nothing more complex than the relationship between Country Boy and Dog.
Contributor
TexCredit

Yep, they reported very quickly for me.  I received the card about 1 weeks after approval, and then it showed up on one of the CRA's (can't remember which one first) about 2 weeks later.  I haven't used it yet.
Life is a gamble. Get out there, roll the dice and see what happens. You can't win if you don't play!
Established Contributor
contractor

Kewl, Thanx

winnetcom

I was just approved for Cabela's Visa $3k :^) Are there any others like this I am missing ???
4/20/09 FICO TU 691, EQ 673, EX 695
7/25/08 FICO TU 678, EQ 670, EX 700
6/13/08 FICO TU 686, EQ 665, EX 696
2/09/08 FICO TU 595, EQ 618, EX ???
Regular Contributor
spiritcraft1

I was approved as well...

EQ Pull
699 FICO
No revolving Debt since 2001 = $5,000 CL  (first card since '98)

I agree, I need another Cabela's after this reports.  I only had auto loans prior.
11/6/09 TU 724 / EX 739 (FICO from CU) / EQ 701
Frequent Contributor
dallasjetfan

I applied and received a message that said, "Currently, we are unable to verify your request. Please try again later." What does that mean?
Barclays US Air $15K| TTCU $15K| Chase Slate $10K| Citi Simplicity $10K| AMEX BCE $10K| Discover IT $6K
Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

I applied today they didn't give me instant approval i called them they asked a few question an i was told i was approved. Someone called me back like 30 min later an asked if i can fax then a copy of my ID cause i have a FA on one of my credit report an they just wanna make for sure its me i said sure so i will be sending them a fax first thing in the morning. Also the pulled all 3 credit reports on me.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}