Established Member
tbrowne34

Re: Cabelas Visa Approval...

I hear you Woolfman! After this no more apps for some time! Good luck to you - Keep strong!

Established Member
b_baremore

Re: Cabala's Visa Approval...

I applied today for the Cabala's Visa Card..in fact about 30 minutes ago and received the following message: (We were unable to instantly approve your application at this time. Thank you for your request. You will receive notification regarding the status of your application in the mail in 7-10 business days. If you have any questions, please contact the Credit Department at World's Foremost Bank at 1-800-552-7963.)

I did call the number and they asked me a few questions confirming my correct address....because I use a PO Box for all my mail the on-line application would not accept this. Gave the girl my correct address....she said I will receive the card in the mail in about 7 days. I was really surprised. Like others that have wrote in here ...she would not tell me the limit, could not do that over the phone. But happy with getting the card....for sure will be using it ...since I am out of the country right now and can place some on-line orders with the (NEW CABALA'S CREDIT CARD)...    :smileyvery-happy:

FICO SCORES:  EQ   664     TU 706...Buy the way they did pull the Equifax Score.

Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 664
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+