Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cabelas card

I applied and was approved over the phone two weeks ago. The rep said the card is preactivated. Was wondering if they are typically slow to get the card out?

It will be my highest SL so concerned that it's shipped preactivated.......and I want to buy a canoe Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cabelas card

I can't remember if the one I had came pre-activated or not...but I do remember they were extremely slow in terms of delivery.  Pretty close to 2 weeks from approval to card arrival if memory serves me right...congrats on the approval by the way...

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thank you
Message 3 of 5
washpadude
Regular Contributor

You can shop online and in store before you receive the card.
BK CH7 Discharged 03/2015
FICO8 EQ-657 TU-657 EX-665
Revolving credit lines 125k.
Message 4 of 5
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied and was approved over the phone two weeks ago. The rep said the card is preactivated. Was wondering if they are typically slow to get the card out?

It will be my highest SL so concerned that it's shipped preactivated.......and I want to buy a canoe Smiley Happy

When I had the card, it took over a month from app to card in hand. I didn't even know I was approved for it until I received a letter in the mail, telling me to keep an eye out for the card. 

When I ordered a replacement card back in January, it took 10-12 days to get to me, if I recall correctly. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.