Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Chase Exec from branch or home ??

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Call Chase Exec from branch or home ??

Hey everyone,

I went to a local branch by my house today to make my cc payment..I then spoke to a banker about opening a business checking account... I then told her this week I was looking to ask for 2 CLI one on my personal slate and the other on my ink cash, and maybe even apply for a bold....

Question is should I call the exec office from my house prior to going to the bank Tom and take care of my personal card myself or do it with the banker ????

I'm afraid that I'm doing too much with the banker at one time, like what I'm hopefully trying to go is increase slate from 3k..to 15k..and do a pc to a freedom....

Then for the business try for 15k as well,

Or settle for 10k...and a bold for 5k(I know the bold is a charge card)

I'm just afraid of doing 3 cc products at one time in the branch, I was thinking maybe do the personal at home by myself and do the business cc at the branch with the banker when I open my account tom...or I'm I just too paranoid and it doesn't make a difference ???..

My business has increased alot now and we have higher revenues and our season is about to start(sell mainly winter products)...currently charging around 20-30k a month on credit cards and PIF all cards....but in the vomit months we will charge around 75-100k a month (most or the years business is done in Oct, nov,dec)....

Chase history:

Slate(nov 2011) : 3k limit - charged over 30k so far always PIF before statement cuts

Ink (April 2012): 5k limit- charged over 20k....PIF on due date
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Call Chase Exec from branch or home ??

I think a NPSL Business Charge Card is ideal for your spend pattern.  Chase Bold or Even Amex business Green, Gold, or Plat.

I would run everything through your banker... I've had great experiences in the branch with Chase Personal Bankers and even with Chase Branch Managers.  They seem to bend over backwards to help you get what you need.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 5
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Really but dont u think asking for a CLI on my personal, a CLI on my ink cash, and applying for a bold all at once is too much to do at one time in the branch ??
Message 3 of 5
youngman1234
Established Contributor

And I got denied for Amex business gold....cus I was FR'd and their internal scoring system views my account as risky
Message 4 of 5
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I think they just want to see some history....
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.