cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Credit Solutions or request CLI online?

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Call Credit Solutions or request CLI online?

@WallyxD wrote:
You have a point. And oh, so should I call them after getting my letter instead of calling tomorrow morning?

No give it a shot tomorrow and if they say no then wait on letter 

Good luck and let us know the outcome

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 15
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

Oh okay. And will do. Thank you.
AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 12 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@WallyxD wrote:
Oh okay. And will do. Thank you.

Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 13 of 15
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

It was weird. I called this morning, the analyst sounded really nice and when I gave her the account number, she said it looked like I was recently denied a CLI. I then went on to say that I wanted to give it another shot because I figured it depended on the analyst and she replied with "no, we're all pretty consistent here." I said oh okay and without asking for the information needed to process the CLI, she said there's nothing she could do that would grant me the increase. That really makes me wonder if what she saw on my report from her end was bad and exactly how bad. -_-
AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 14 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@WallyxD wrote:
It was weird. I called this morning, the analyst sounded really nice and when I gave her the account number, she said it looked like I was recently denied a CLI. I then went on to say that I wanted to give it another shot because I figured it depended on the analyst and she replied with "no, we're all pretty consistent here." I said oh okay and without asking for the information needed to process the CLI, she said there's nothing she could do that would grant me the increase. That really makes me wonder if what she saw on my report from her end was bad and exactly how bad. -_-

Wait on the letter and let us know what it says....Smiley Sad

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.