Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call me Crazy / Nuts

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Call me Crazy / Nuts

I am not sure what got into me. I applied for Dillards Amex card and they approved the store card with $250 CL. What is going on my with me?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Call me Crazy / Nuts

Whoa! Is that now officially your lowest-CL card?

I think you need a new hobby, or something. Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Whoa! Is that now officially your lowest-CL card?

I think you need a new hobby, or something. Smiley Sad

Officially Target is still the lowest cl card with cl $200. I had dillards store card couple of years ago and I cancelled it. This time,  I thought they might approve dillards amex. But they approved the store card again. Oh well I have to wait one more year to get out of this new account ding.

Message 3 of 11
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Have you been known as Ashabbir1?

Message Edited by wmarat on 11-13-2009 05:35 PM
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 4 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@wmarat wrote:

Have you been known as Ashabbir1?

No. That is not me.

Message 5 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I wonder what ever happened to Ashabbir. He probably blew out his back from walking off-center, from all the plastic in his wallet.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 11
wmarat
Valued Contributor

But he was a fun.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 7 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Yeah, the time he told Brammy (former mod) that he thought that she was a man, because she was smart. Oh, my. That was great.
Message 8 of 11
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

concord -

You either have to take up canasta or needlepoint.

Message 9 of 11
marty56
Super Contributor

I think your gonna need a bigger wallet.  Are you secretly working for Dave Ramsey to provide him cards to cut up on his TV show?  Actually there is some logic to having lots of store cards since they offer deals if you pay with the store card.  As long as you PIF, it might be worth it.  I wish I could get a Best Buy store card but alas I had one in DMP so I know there would be not chance in getting one.  Besides if DW found it in my wallet, that might be all for me.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.