Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call or send a message for a CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call or send a message for a CLI?

It is easier for me to send a secure message thru my account and ask for a CLI but Idk if I am worsing my chances than calling a back door number? Do you guys think it makes any difference?
Message Edited by IvoH on 07-21-2009 11:58 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Re: Call or send a message for a CLI?

Calling a backdoor # almost always yields better results.
Message 2 of 5
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It is easier for me to send a secure message thru my account and ask for a CLI but Idk if I am worsing my chances than calling a back door number? Do you guys think it makes any difference?

Far better to pick up the phone and make a call. Nothing beats the personal touch.

Message 3 of 5
pattycake
Established Contributor

I'm wondering if it makes a difference to stop by a local branch and ask for a CLI.  
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 4 of 5
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@pattycake wrote:
I'm wondering if it makes a difference to stop by a local branch and ask for a CLI.  

Going into a branch is a complete waste of time. They can't do anything for you that you can't do for yourself. They also have absolutely no influence over the decision. You need to pick up the phone and talk to a credit analyst by using a backdoor number.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.